Those wishing to gain accreditation for the Gloucestershire Festival of Polo must complete the dedicated Accreditation Application Form. Applications for the Festival of Polo must be received by 17.00hrs Monday 5th June latest
General Press Accreditation 2017
For General accreditation through the 2017 season (excluding the Festival of Polo weekend), please send the following information to:
Please return form to:
Beaufort Polo Club
Glos. GL8 8QW
Tel: 01666 880510 Fax: 01666 880266
Journalist / Photographer
NAME (Capital Letters)
PUBLICATION / AGENCY REPRESENTING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Photographers who attend Polo matches at the Club will make their pictures available to the Club free of charge for the following purposes worldwide: Use in the Beaufort Polo Club’s Programme, Promotional brochures, and Website. Use in an advertisement in magazines, newspapers, in articles about the Beaufort Polo Club or the event itself. In all cases the identity of the Photographer will be acknowledged. Under no circumstances will the Beaufort Polo Club make the photograph available for any other purpose. 2. Any one without proper photo ID will not be allowed on the site.
2. Anyone without proper photo ID will not be allowed on the site
3. Only journalists/photographers who have a commission from a bona fide publication (print and/or digital) will be considered for the accreditation. The publication, commissioning editor, email address and phone number must be included on the accreditation application form and may be contacted by the Beaufort Polo Club. Anyone wishing to film or otherwise acquire moving pictures by any means available now or in the future must outline their production plan/synopsis to the Beaufort Polo Club prior to applying for accreditation. Accreditation is entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser and/or their nominee(s).
4. All photographers must carry full Public Liability and Third Party Liability insurance and by accepting these conditions indemnify the owners and managers of the Beaufort Polo Club against all costs claims and other expenses that they may incur from any third party. Evidence of such insurance must be available and produced on request during the Event.
5.Accreditation numbers are limited and all applicants will be decided by the Event Organiser or their nominee(s). Previous accreditation is no guarantee of a repeat in the future.
6. All accredited media must comply with the requests and instructions of the event organisers and stewards.
7. Submission of the accreditation form confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Any photographer in breach of these conditions will have their accreditation cancelled, be asked to leave the grounds and will not be accredited in the future.
9. Use of drones is forbidden at all times.
10. Anyone without proper press accreditation pass will not be allowed on the site.
I agree to the Beaufort Polo Club having use of all photographs taken at the Beaufort Polo Club for the above stated purposes and I agree to forward to the Beaufort Polo Club electronically or by disc copies of all photographs taken at the event if requested.
UPON RETURN ACCREDITED PASSES WILL BE ISSUED TO THE
ADDRESS ABOVE FOR THE 2017 SEASON