Charity Polo Days
Over the years Beaufort Polo Club has helped many charities raise hundreds of thousands of pounds through Charity Polo Days and Events. These days offer a chance to entertain clients and employees with a great day out at the polo whilst also increasing awareness for the Charity and raising money during the Day.
Charity Polo days can take on many forms and here at Beaufort we pride ourselves on being able to adapt and provide a platform where Charities can maximise opportunities to fundraise and ultimately raise awareness.
Traditional Charity day
We recommend starting the day with a champagne reception to welcome guests to the club, followed by a 3 course meal hosted in our beautiful marquee situated perfectly next to our HMA Tax No1 Ground. Finish with a flourish by providing afternoon tea prior to an exciting game of polo. As part of the Charity Day we would host a Polo Match incorporating an existing high calibre tournament or involving celebrity guest players in order to attract people to come and watch the game. In advance of the game we can have a Polo Demonstration in front of the marquee to educate your guests, allowing them to gain a greater understanding of the rules and regulations
Features of our Traditional Charity Package (POA):
- Hire of the Beaufort marquee – can host up to 400 guests, include tables and chairs for up to 250 guests (additional tables and chairs can be hired at an additional cost)
- All facility hire (including, VIP Toilet Hire, Event Waste Collection, Electricity, PA System in the Marquee and garden area)
- Polo Demonstration – pony and player provide a demonstration in front of the marquee for your guests, with a Commentator explaining the rules of the game prior to the match
- Opportunity to display any banners or signs round the HMA Tax No1 Ground and presentation area for the day
- Grandstand – for use by your guests for the day to watch the Match
- Commentator – explains the game and can be provided with Commentary Notes about your Charity Day
- Polo Match – high quality polo match, including players, ponies and required staff – can incorporate an existing tournament or if you have celebrity ambassadors who might want to give polo a go in aid of your charity we can also accommodate!
For the full package please contact the Events Office on 01666 881247 or email email@example.com
The Club will work closely with you to ensure you get the most out of your day, including promoting the event to our members and the public. In addition, your event will be added to our fixtures list, which appears in our Fixture Cards and Yearbook, as well as our website. Your day will have a 1 – 2 page feature in our yearbook including a free advert for your Charity.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Beaufort Polo Club for your Charity Event
Charity Days in 2022:
Hunt Staff Benefits Society Charity Polo Day
Saturday 23rd July
St. Richard’s Hospice Charity Polo Day
Sunday 4th September