WHY SHOULD I SPONSOR AT THE BEAUFORT POLO CLUB?
Being a sponsor at the Beaufort Polo Club says something rather special about your company. By associating yourself with a sport such as polo and specifically Beaufort, you are reflecting quality, competitiveness and fair play and can be assured of a privileged position.
Beaufort’s unique friendly environment is perfect for entertaining existing and prospective clients, as well as colleagues and friends. The club itself plays a major role in the polo calendar hosting the Gloucestershire Festival of Polo, including the Beaufort International.
SO WHO ARE OUR AUDIENCES?
Polo is experiencing massive growth at present with a 47% increase in membership in the last 5 years at clubs across the country. Attendance of polo by the public has also increased and with more matches televised in 2010 than ever before, polo is rapidly becoming more accessible both to play and watch.
- Polo has the highest AB audience of any sport:
- Patrons and Players AB 72% C1 28%
- Spectators AB 59% C1 31%
- 2.5 million people ride regularly within the UK
- 17.68 million have an interest in non-racing equestrian sport
- In 2010 six of the major polo events were televised on Sky Sports.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN YOUR BUSINESS EXPECT?
Sponsorship at Beaufort can be as flexible and adaptable as you want it to be, in order to meet your specific corporate objectives and, of course, your budget.
Sponsorship packages are available for a range of Tournaments and a number of packages are available. We can work with you to ensure you get the maximum exposure for your investment.
There are sponsorship and promotional opportunities at all of our events:
- The name of the event / team will to be pre-fixed with the company or product name in all printed material as well as pre and post event publicity and television broadcasts.
- The opportunity for a small number of guests to learn to play polo the morning of your event.
- Full hospitality facilities for you to entertain guests, together with an allocation of complimentary admission tickets for your employees and their families.
- Presentation of prizes to the teams and officials and a reception with the Charities patron if in attendance.
- An advert in the programme of the day and the opportunity to produce your own bespoke programme cover.
- Branding opportunities around the club including perimeter signage positions, team shirt branding, best playing pony blanket etc.
- Space for product displays, launches and sales events, sampling and research.
- A dedicated PR and sponsorship liaison team to ensure that you get the most from your investment.
In addition, or instead of sponsoring a team or an event, your company can benefit in other ways too. You could reach our thousands of predominantly ABC1 visitors, for example, through sponsorship of the grandstand, timing facilities, umpires or even taking an exhibition stand at one of our major events. Advertising is also possible both in match programmes and the clubs website.
Why not set up a meeting to hear about sponsorship opportunities for the 2018 Season…..
If your customer base or target market is predominantly ABC1, your company will benefit from sponsorship at the Beaufort Polo Club. And if the style, excitement and passion of polo with its dynamic, competitive element reflects the qualities of your company, we should talk.
For further information or to set up a meeting contact us on 01666 880 510.